Marina East Jobs Finance Executive Position at Essence Energy Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Finance Executive. For candidates who reside in Marina East and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Essence Energy Pte. Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 3.200 - SGD 4.000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Essence Energy Pte. Ltd.
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
*Process payments and review employee reimbursements
*Review bank statements and reconcile with general ledger entries
*Responsible for preparation of monthly/annual financial statements & analysis reports
*Responsible for accounting processes and tasks
*Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support intercompany activities
*Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, tax, and government authorities where required
*Support and ensure compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirements, audits, procedures, and forms both statutory and internal
*Other work or duties authorized or assigned by the Company’s management from time to time
*Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms Managing office equipment and facilities
*Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
*Organizing, arranging, and coordinating meetings
*Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post
*Managing staff accommodations
*Preparing meeting minutes
*Liaise with company IT engineers for related matters
*Any other tasks that contribute to the function of the administrator
* Bachelor’s or equivalent (Preferred)
*Minimum 1-3 years of relevant accounting experience
*Knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, corporate tax and GST
*Good organizational and planning skills
*Proactive and hands-on team player and with an eye for details
*Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage different stakeholders
- an international energy trading company
- core philosophy of "integrity and innovation,win-win corporation"
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ESSENCE ENERGY PTE. LTD. is an international energy trading company incorporated in Singapore. The company adheres to the core corporation philosophy of "integrity and innovation, win-win corporation." Which attracts international talents to join us, promotes business layouts, and industrial investment development with a professional team.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 202104975M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: Suntec Tower 3
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Finance Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Marina East 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Marina East 2023