Central Jobs Finance Manager (central | Hybrid Workplace | Consolidation | Up To $7,500) Position at Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as finance manager (central | hybrid workplace | consolidation | up to $7,500) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 6.000 to a maximum of SGD 7.500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Finance Manager (central | Hybrid Workplace | Consolidation | Up To $7,500)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 6.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 7.500|
Job order: 2303-64641
- Oversee the activities of the Finance & Accounting Department.
- Manage the monthly entity closing and reporting process and assist the HOD for Finance in the preparation of management reports and analysis and budget
- Responsible for P&L analysis
- Establish good internal financial control systems for accurate, valid, and timely financial information.
- Review consolidation of group reports
- Perform variance analysis
- Ensure that all Quarterly GST reporting and filings are according to the relevant statutory requirements.
- Prepare timely financial reporting to Headquarters.
- Assist in the preparation of the yearly budget.
- Overseas tax filing processes
- Lead and mentor a team of senior specialists
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor
- At least Degree holder
- Possess 6 years of related working experience
- Experience in handling full set accounting and consolidation.
- Working as supervisory role required
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: Office hours
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities
EA Personnel name: Chong Gui Feng
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1768033
EA License no.: 07C5771
|Address||238A Thomson Road, l#12-08/10, Good Job Creations, Singapore 307684|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Good Job Creations Singapore (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at ww.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1325719
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051
Your data may be used by our affiliated companies under WILL Group Asia Pacific (https://willgroup.co.jp/en/index.html) for the sole purpose of recruitment.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200618166E
- EA No.: 07C5771
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days