Orchard Jobs Finance Manager – Commercial Position at ACCOLADE WINES AUSTRALIA LIMITED (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, ACCOLADE WINES AUSTRALIA LIMITED (SINGAPORE BRANCH) are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as finance manager - commercial with a full time work system, which domiciled in Orchard and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||ACCOLADE WINES AUSTRALIA LIMITED (SINGAPORE BRANCH)|
|Position||Finance Manager - Commercial|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Finance Manager – Japan and South East Asia
About us At Accolade Wines, our purpose is to enrich everyday moments. As one of the world’s leading wine companies, our award-winning portfolio includes beloved brands such as Hardys, Grant Burge, St Hallett, House of Arras, Mud House, Jam Shed and many more.
About the role
We are currently looking for an experienced Finance Manager to support out team across Japan and South East Asia. Reporting to the Regional Finance Director, this role will be a blend of commercial finance business partnering, corporate finance reporting and analysis as well as overlooking monthly accounting and taxation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage analysis and communication of monthly operating results with leadership teams to identify trends that will impact future forecasts
- Monthly review of promotional investment rates and frequency and promotional accrual reviews
- Lead monthly performance reviews with regional GMs and sales managers
- Monitor and Analyse trend of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Develop and continually improve budgeting and financial projections
- Implement business intelligence tools and dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyse them to support strategic initiatives
- Support sales and marketing teams and GMs with data driven analysis
- Prepare business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- Work with 3rd party accounting and tax firm on statutory and corporate tax returns and reviews
- Collaborate with commercial finance team on preparing and reviewing the monthly forecast and annual budgets
- Adhoc business performance reporting as required
What you’ll bring:
As we are a lean organisation, you have a chance to make a genuine impact in this role, across the whole of the organisation. Experience includes:
- Minimum 5 + years in a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst role (or similar)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- High level analytical and interpersonal skills
- Results driven and able to work autonomously
- Able to build productive working relationships
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple deadlines and multi-task
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
What you can expect:
- On the job rewards, recognition and reviews
- Annual Wine Allowance
- Flexible working
- Additional leave days
- A day off to Volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Viticulture training
- Access to extensive online learning and development
Want to find out more?
For more information, please contact **@accoladewines.com
At Accolade Wines we are dedicated to building a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture.
Please note: You must be a Singapore Citizen to apply.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.