Central Jobs Finance Manager/senior Executive (construction, Audit Experience Preferred) Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. are looking for candidates for the position of finance manager/senior executive (construction, audit experience preferred) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 4.000 - SGD 5.000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Finance Manager/senior Executive (construction, Audit Experience Preferred)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.000|
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for full spectrum of accounting and financing functions
· Maintain full set of accounts for a group of companies
· Ensure timely accurate month and financial year closing
· Prepare and maintain accounting journals, audits schedules and reconciliations, financial statements and management reports
· Prepare and analyze project costing variance, actual vs budget
· Handle statutory audit, which includes preparation of financial statements as well as liaise with external auditors.
· Handle tax matters which would include the quarterly GST filing as well as corporate tax
· Identify weak internal controls and propose mitigating measures to strength these areas
· Address and resolve issues related to accounting and taxation
· Supervise and provide guidance to accounting staffs on all accounting related matters
· Assist in any other works as may be assigned
· Degree in Finance / Accountancy or equivalent
· Ideally minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in a construction company
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref9 at trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
*Pls summarise your experience at ‘why hire me’
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Lim Xue Fen (Shannifer)
EA Personnel Reg No: R1653801
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Finance Manager/senior Executive (construction, Audit Experience Preferred) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023