Kallang Jobs Finance Officer (ap) Position at Speedy Industrial Supplies Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Speedy Industrial Supplies Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kallang and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of finance officer (ap) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Speedy Industrial Supplies Pte Ltd
|Finance Officer (ap)
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
- Responsible for AP activities.
- Processing of vendor invoices in high volume.
- Processing of payment run for all modes of payments.
- Performing bank clearing, vendor reconciliations, etc.
- Responsible for journal entries for AP function.
- Assisting in month end closing and liaising with other teams as required.
- Client billing reconciliations and validation, reviewing goods receipt reports, verifying petty cash claims, settle vendors’ issues on invoices including credit notes, stock take and asset reports, vendors’ invoice postings in SAP ERP
- Perform internal audit of transactions and processes to ensure correct application of contractual requirements and compliance with key financial controls
- Ensure timely reporting of transactions for month-end closing by working closely with multiple departments in the account
- Work closely with the Country Finance Team in Compass HQ to reconcile business transactions for the client and resolve issues, if any
- Assist on projects within the account and vendor contract reviews
- Continuously seek process and policy improvements. Streamline as and when necessary
- Any other tasks as assigned
- Min Diploma in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years of experience in relevant field
- Committed, meticulous, positive personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently, team player and as a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work within tight timelines.
- Can start work immediately
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Speedy Industrial Supplies Pte. Ltd., founded in 1987, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BizLink Group, specializing in providing one-stop Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) solutions for high-mix, low-volume projects of box build assemblies, system integration, wire harness and cable assemblies, PCBA assemblies, and sheet metal fabrication. With customer-centric innovations, Speedy prides itself on having the capabilities of NPI services, sales and engineering support, and customized supply chain management throughout product life cycles.
Speedy Industrial has a dynamic and fast-moving work culture and will seek for like-minded individuals to join and grow with us and continue to provide the best service to our customers
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 199103997W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)