Central Jobs Finance Specialist (private Institution/ Consolidation/ Full Set) Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. are looking for candidates for the position of finance specialist (private institution/ consolidation/ full set) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 4.500 - SGD 5.500 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Finance Specialist (private Institution/ Consolidation/ Full Set)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.500|
- Compilation & monthly consolidation for group including Regional Entities
- To work closely with the in-country Finance & Sales Team
- Preparation of Board deck for regionals
Accounts Payable Function
- Support Accounts Payable Team including Operations
Accounts Receivable Function
- Support Accounts Receivable Team including Operations
- Ensure timely month and year end closing.
- Ensure revenue & expenses accounted are complete and accurate.
- Prepare relevant expenses variance analysis for management reports.
- Prepare monthly audit schedules.
- Prepare relevant data for board deck.
- Assist in preparing forecasts and budgets of direct cost and expenses, where applicable
New Projects / System implementations
- To support any new projects as and when required
- To work closely with the new SMS implementation teams
Ensure compliance to Edutrust and Audit requirements in relation to:
- Regular review and updating of documents for Edutrust (CPE) requirements.
- Assist in audit process and liaise with external auditor for submission of audit request report.
Resolve operational issues and acts as a business partner to various business units
- Correspondence and follow up on queries from both internal and external parties.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the company from time to time.
- Degree in Accountancy, Accounting related
- Min 5 Years of experience
- Handling full set of accounts including consolidation
- Possess integrity and ability to exercise discretion in confidential matters.
- Meticulous, Proactive, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with internal departments/trainers/vendors.
- Familiar with Navision or similar accounting system.
- Competency in MS Office particularly in Excel skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref12 at trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Sing Wen Qiang
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104221
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days