Downtown Core Jobs Financial Adviser Position at Global Financial Consultants Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Financial Adviser in our company, Global Financial Consultants Pte. Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Downtown Core and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Global Financial Consultants Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Financial Services, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Global Financial Consultants (GFC) is one of Singapore’s most venerable and longest established wealth management and financial advisory businesses. Based in the heart of the financial district of Singapore, GFC is focused on providing a tailored and client-centric approach to help safeguard our clients’ financial future whilst guiding them on the path to achieve their personal financial goals and objectives. Our MAS regulated Financial Advisors pride themselves on providing professional and unbiased financial advice that helps our clients create and protect their wealth.
Due to the growth of our client base, we are looking for a Financial Adviser to help develop and maintain the GFC client base. The main function of the role is meeting with prospects and clients to understand their financial situation and work with the client to develop a sound proposal in line with their needs. Once a prospect has become a client you will take on a client servicing approach to ensure their goals and financial requirements are on track long term.
Potential candidates should be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of finance, investments and protection insurance. Experience in sales, preferably in the financial sector and strong communication and people skills (verbal, written and presentation skills) will be an advantage.
This will be a full-time/permanent role and the flexibility to meet clients outside working hours is required. Support and training as well as long term career prospects will be provided to successful candidate. You have to qualify the CMFAS exams (M5, M8, M8A, M9, M9A, HI).
Your tasks will vary depending on your role but will typically involve:
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients’ homes or business premises
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements
- Completing risk analyses
- Designing financial strategies
- Assisting clients to make informed decisions and ensuring all their requirements are met
- Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- Producing financial reports
- Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments
Remuneration will be based on experience
- Training & Support Provided – We ensure that you’re given opportunities to succeed
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Quarterly Team-Building Initiatives
- Close-Knit Environment
- Opportunity to work with a diverse team
GFC is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founders Bruce Barron and Ian McMahon first established Global Financial Consultants in Sydney, Australia in 1997. The business was then relocated to the financial district of Singapore in 2003. Our mission remains as true today as it was from the start;to be the guardians of your financial security and to safeguard your future. Over the last twenty years of success we have grown significantly. We hold great pride in our diverse and highly knowledgeable team of experienced consultants. Regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), we are licensed to provide you with trustworthy, comprehensive financial planning advice, whether you are a Singaporean, an Expatriate or a Corporation.
With over 20 years’ experience, we provide a unique combination of international wealth management along with advisory products and services to complement one another. We believe the dynamics of investment cannot be structured pre-packaged plans. That’s why we offer personally tailored financial solutions to help safeguard your financial future.Whatever your financial goals, be it future education, retirement or a new home we can help you get there. We seek to add value for our clients by providing a blueprint for their financial security. Our comprehensive approach and regular reviews help us establish long-term relationships while we work together towards achieving their goals.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 200305462G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays