Downtown Core Jobs Financial Advisor (mortgage) Position at RBMA PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, RBMA PTE. LTD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Financial Advisor (Mortgage) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Downtown Core and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 4.000 - SGD 8.000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||RBMA PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Financial Advisor (mortgage)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Financial Services, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 8.000|
Are you looking for job satisfaction that will provide you financial freedom and allow you to reap your rewards based on your efforts?
Then, look no further, begin your next career milestone with us today!
If growing as an individual at a company that actually values your dedication is just as important to you as the size of your bank account, then you’re going to fit right in as a financial advisor (Mortgage) at Redbrick Mortgage Advisory.
Of course, being dedicated and growth-oriented are just part of what you need to excel here at one of Singapore’s most successful mortgage practices.
- Be driven, take initiative, and work independently
- Willing to learn and take chances
- Love meeting people and deliver good advice on real estate
- Have experience in banking (and if you’re experienced in secured or unsecured lending, or sales and customer service, that’s a bonus!)
- Easily convey complex real estate matters clearly and concisely
Every Day At Redbrick, You Will Be Presented With a Fresh Set Of Challenges, So You Can Look Forward To
- Turning inbound lead inquiries into successful real estate loan applications
- Helping clients for their best interests
- Explain and come up with suitable real estate strategy solutions and how it would benefit the client in multiple what-if scenarios.
- Analyzing and profiling client’s potential in following the current economic landscape and provide appropriate property financing solutions/advice
- Monitoring our clients’ portfolios and optimise their property finances
- Leading and managing the clients throughout their property journey, providing them with a peace of mind
We provide a diverse and inclusive environment with consistent mentor support, awesome office culture and flexible work arrangements. Plus, once you’re part of our tribe, you’ll get the chance to sharpen your business development and advisory skills through rigorous training, coaching, and most importantly, support.
The sky is the limit! So, take that first step on this journey—and apply with us today!
- Job flexibility
- Continuous mentor support
- Career progression
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Redbrick Mortgage Advisory started in 2014 with a lean team of 4. Today, we had mastered our craft, evolved our capabilities and established our leadership in the real estate industry. With 6 experienced Maestros and over 80 advisors, Redbrick Mortgage Advisory had financed more than 20 billion worth of retail mortgages and over 25,00 homes.Weassist investors and homeowners in sourcing for the best financing option catered to their needs and help them on loan structuring.
As a collective, we are a strong team with extensive knowledge and experience in the real estate and finance industry.We provide our clients with the best advicetailored to their needs, in a way that best suits their real estate journey.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 201815787M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: City Hall