Central Jobs First Vp, Head Of Strategic Alliance, Personal Financial Services | #seek Position at United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of First VP, Head of Strategic Alliance, Personal Financial Services | #Seek in our company, United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB). For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB)|
|Position||First Vp, Head Of Strategic Alliance, Personal Financial Services | #seek|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
- Build a network of strategic business partnerships internally within the bank and externally in relevant markets and industry sectors
- Drive regional strategies and joint collaborations with regional subsidiaries
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to conceptualise joint customer value propositions to attract prospects
- Formulate feasible and effective business strategies aligned with market insights of HNWIs in regional markets
- Curate initiatives and campaigns to generate leads and referrals from internal and external partners
Events and Initiatives
- Facilitate the organization of events and webinars which serve as a platform to build awareness of Privilege Banking and increase engagement leads.
- Organise client and prospect events onshore and offshore to drive New-to-Franchise clients
- Harness data analytics and insights to drive client growth
- Manage P&L of various strategic drivers and pillars
- Engage internal stakeholders on PV PVR CVP to enhance onboarding capabilities;
- Establish segmentation strategies of PV/R clients in Singapore and region
- Leverage on the bank Omni Channels strategies to drive new acquisition growth
- Engage TMRW and Mobile & Digital to formulate digital strategies
Skills and Experience
- Degree holder with at least 10 years’ experience preferably with Sales, Marketing or Business development background
- Strong leadership, problem solving and communications. Able to negotiate and deal effectively with people and partners
- A creative, strategic and analytical thinker with ability to work with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Knowledge of the regional markets , potential as well as regulatory framework
- Mature individual who is organized, independent & good team player
- Strong business acumen , high energy and drive to succeed
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
In 1935, amid the economic uncertainties following the Great Depression, UOB opened its doors to offer banking services for the merchant community in Singapore.
Since then, UOB has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. Today, UOB is rated among the world’s top banks: ‘Aa1’ by Moody’s and ‘AA-’ by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.
Generations of UOB employees for the past 80 years have carried through the entrepreneurial spirit, focus on long-term value creation and an unwavering commitment to do what is right for our customers and our colleagues.
At UOB, we believe in being a responsible financial services provider and we are committed to making a difference in the lives of our stakeholders and in the communities in which we operate.
Just as we are dedicated to helping our customers manage their finances wisely and grow their businesses, UOB is steadfast in our support of social development, particularly in the areas of art, children and education.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 193500026Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)