Outram Jobs Food & Beverage Executive Position at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Outram and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Food & Beverage Executive and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
|Food & Beverage Executive
|Type of Work
Travel is a journey. We help to make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our speciality. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Join us as a Food & Beverage Executive in Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. You will be responsible for the supervision of the service and delivery of menu items in assigned restaurant ensuring a high level of quality and consistency
Your day to day:
- In the absence of a Manager/Assistant Manager, conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are shared with team members.
- Conduct on the job training in accordance with the departmental standards and procedures and maintains a record of progress for each team member.
- Endeavour to resolve all complaints during shift and logs all complaints in log book for further follow up.
- Supervise restaurant service to ensure smooth operations and train team member in cash security procedures.
- Control stock and monitor security procedures.
- Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines and ensure your colleagues do the same.
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers.
What we need from you:
- Higher Nitec/ Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field, with 2 years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Obtained food hygiene certification as required by local government agency.
- Competitive remuneration that commensurate with skills and knowledge.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Birthday off / Duty meal / Laundry.
- Training and Development Opportunities.
- Up to 50% F&B discount at IHG Hotels selected restaurants.
- Special employee hotel accommodation rates at all IHG Hotels worldwide.
What we offer:
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, if you’re ready to make the move to a great new career opportunity, we’ll make sure you’ll have Room to be yourself. Find out more by going to **
Have a question and prefer to message us via Telegram?
Please feel free to message us at our Telegram Bot (https://t.me/JobsAtHolidayInnSporeAtrium_bot)
|317 Outram Rd, Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium, an IHG Hotel, Singapura 169075
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is a spectacular 27 storey atrium style hotel strategically located at the crossroad of Outram and Havelock Roads and is only a 5 minute walk away from Singapore River and a short drive to central business districts and Orchard Road shopping belt, Esplanade, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay.
For a gastronomic dining experience, visit the Atrium Restaurant that offers breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets featuring local Asian and Western delights. For a taste of authentic Cantonese cuisine, visit the contemporary decorated Xin Cuisine Chinese restaurant for Dim Sum specialties and fresh seafood presented by its team of veteran chefs. Chill out at the lobby lounge and enjoy your favorite drink together with soothing music from the live band.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 40516800D
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Free Duty Meal, Uniform, Dental Benefit, Employee Room Rate, Flexible Benefit