Central Jobs Fp&a Manager – Management Reporting | Business Partnering Position at Page Personnel
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Page Personnel are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as fp&a manager - management reporting | business partnering with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Fp&a Manager - Management Reporting | Business Partnering|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The candidate will be a key member of the dynamic team to support the business units by providing professional advice in driving business direction, decision and participation in strategic projects. More importantly, the candidate will grow professionally alongside the organization and hone his or her business acumen.
My client is in the logistics sector.
- Drive superior performance through deep analysis of business and financial performance for business units, including preparation of management reports for forecast/budget, variance analysis, and proposing cost-reduction and profit-improvement measures
- Derive relevant insights and formulate suitable business strategy towards value growth and creation for business units
- Actively engage and liaise with various stakeholders to support issues management, financial performance analysis, and other financial matters
- Play a pivotal role in improving internal controls and financial processes for continual improvement
- Streamline processes through the adoption of suitable technologies to enable timely, quick, and accurate reporting for better decision making
- Identify areas of improvement to existing processes/ systems. Take on the lead role in system implementation/ improvement projects
- Degree in Accounting or its equivalent, CA qualification will have an added advantage
- Possess a minimum of 4 years of experience within an audit environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
This is a permanent opportunity here in Singapore, offering a competitive remuneration package and exciting career exposure.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Seow on +65 6541 9918.
- Strong career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and WLB Culture
- Stable and very profitable business
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Page Personnel is an established brand globally with 85 offices in 20 countries. The philosophy behind Page Personnel in Singapore is simple. We see an opportunity to deliver a specialist, high quality recruitment service in the placement of junior finance and accounting as well as secretarial and office support staff.
With Page Personnel you can expect a level of quality and professionalism from experts who know recruitment and understand the market.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199804751N
- EA No.: 18C9065
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days