Bukit Batok Jobs Freelance Trainer Position at ACAD Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
ACAD Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Bukit Batok and surrounding areas as freelance trainer with part time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev..
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 1.200 - SGD 2.300 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|ACAD Pte Ltd
|Type of Work
|Education/Training, Training & Dev.
We are currently seeking an experienced and skilled freelance trainer to join our team.
- Conduct training sessions for individuals and corporate clients.
- Deliver training sessions as designed and requested by management.
- Design and develop training programs that meet the specific needs of clients.
- Evaluate and provide feedback to trainees on their progress.
- Conduct course evaluations and course assessment if necessary.
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (WSQ ACTA) or WSQ ACLP is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD or SketchUp software is a compulsory requirement
- Able to work after office hours and weekends will have added advantage.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ACAD Pte Ltd is a software distribution and training provider company in Singapore. With the aim of continuously bringing the global software and technologies to the growing Singapore market, we are proud to represent international technology companies in distributing a variety of software products, technologies and training courses throughout Singapore.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201102380E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)