Newton Jobs Front Office Executive Position at Hotel Royal Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Front Office Executive. For those of you who live in Newton and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Hotel Royal Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Hotel Royal Ltd|
|Position||Front Office Executive|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Front Office Executive will assist the Front Office Manager to ensure the smooth operations of the Front Office Department.
The Front Office Executive is fully responsible to provide efficient and effective guest services to all hotel guests and walk in customers at all times. Assist in ensuring that the guests are attended to at all times during their stay with the Hotel.
1. Supervise Guest Service Agent, Communications Officers, Cashiers and Bellman to ensure smooth running of Front Desk.
2. Provide excellent guest services to all guests making their enquiries at the Front Office counters.
3. Escort VIP guests to their rooms and show them the amenities within the rooms.
4. Ensure that the availability of rooms are closely monitored to make the needs of the opertions.
5. Assists all guests in their check in and check out registration and make them feel comfortable at all times.
6. Provide customer service guidance and training to all newly joined Front Desk Officer during their initial working period.
7. Provide concierge services to the guests during their stay with the Hotel.
1. Possess Certificate/Diploma in Hotel Accommodation from SHATEC or any local training institutions.
2. Possess at least 2 years of experience in the same capacity.
3. Excellent customer service skills in handling large group check in.
|Address||36 Newton Rd, Hotel Royal, Singapura 307964|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hotel Royal Limited was incorporated in 1968 and was subsequently listed in Singapore in the same year to conduct business as a hotelier. Hotel Royal not only houses 357 exquisitely-designed and spacious rooms, but is also situated close to the shopping paradise of Orchard Road. Being located right at the heart of Singapore allows our valued guests to travel with ease to almost every part of Singapore.
In addition, Hotel Royal has in place a systematic and dynamic business framework that facilitates its constant push for even better service standards. This was recognised when the hotel was successfully certified by SPRING Singapore as a Singapore Quality Class organisation in 2005, followed by certification as a Singapore Service Class organisation in 2006.
The acquisition of Hotel Royal @ Queens, located in the city centre, in 2004 further enhanced our position in the hotel industry and increased the favourability of our long-term business outlook.
The Group has also expanded into Malaysia with the acquisition of Hotel Royal Kuala Lumpur, Hotel Royal Penang and The Baba House in Melaka. It also owns Hotel Royal Bangkok @ Chinatown and Burasari Resort in Phuket, Thailand.
Apart from its hotels, the Group has diversified into property investment as its second core business. The investment properties are located in Singapore and New Zealand.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 196800298G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Office attire