Central Jobs Front Office Manager Position at MARINA BAY HOTEL PRIVATE LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, MARINA BAY HOTEL PRIVATE LIMITED is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Front Office Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||MARINA BAY HOTEL PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Position||Front Office Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Job Summary Reporting to the Director of Rooms, the Front Office Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Rooms Division which includes Front Office, Concierge and Club Lounge to ensure the achievement of established quality and service standards, and financial targets.
- Responsible for the leadership and achievement of performance targets of the Rooms Division.
- Implement Hotel policies, procedures, and service standards in accordance to brand and service guidelines set by Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group.
- Recommend and execute improvements in hotel policies and Rooms Division operations where there are opportunities for improving services, maximizing revenue and profitability where possible without comprising quality standards.
- Ensure that Hotel guests are taken care of in accordance with SOPs and guidelines, and resolve service issues, incidents or accidents as required.
- Be involved in reviews of repair and maintenance issues, and coordinate with Engineering and Housekeeping to ensure all guestrooms are in good condition.
- Recommend opportunities for improvement of organization and colleagues experience to improve job performance which is translated into achievement of quality goals.
- Drive colleagues’ satisfaction and motivation by developing good employee relations through pro-active engagement, coaching, and development of team members.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or Hotel Management.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar capacity in an international luxury hotel group.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with colleagues and guests
- Excellent customer service skills and enjoy creating delightful moments for guests
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong operational leadership with a business mindset
|Address||10 Bayfront Ave, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore 018956|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.