Central Region Jobs Front Office Supervisor (m Social Singapore) Position at M Social Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, M Social Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Front Office Supervisor (M Social Singapore) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||M Social Pte Ltd|
|Position||Front Office Supervisor (m Social Singapore)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
ATTENTION independent free spirits who thrive on friendship, community and new experiences!
M Social Singapore is characteristically scouting for the curious, the explorers and the ones who dare to dream. We lust sanguine individuals who are expressive with a touch of creativity. Leave the stiff handshakes behind. Let’s make some memories together. Join our M Socialite movement.
Wait no further, M Social Casting Call – Front Office Supervisor is now open!
The role reports to Front Office Manager and YOU are responsible for the following;-
- Welcome guest during check in and giving a fond farewell to guest while check out
- Handling guest complaint and concerns in an efficient and timely manner and reply to all social media feedback
- Overseeing VIP guest, arrivals and departures
- Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment
- Should possess detail information about hotel, city as well as any updated events held locally
- Co-ordinate with other operation departments to ensure VIP rooms are prepared accordingly prior. ͞
- Should be able to handle all guest without bias or prejudice
- Coordinate with hotel operation teams to Prepares and check all VIP’s arrival rooms and amenities (Honeymoon, birthday, anniversary)
- Professional in demeanor and presentation
- Must be guest service focused and team player
- Maintain up to date information on room rates, current promotion, offers and packages
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Follow the house rules and policies laid down by the management
- Handle guest complaints and other related problems
- At least five years of related experience
- Possess a proactive approach to solving problems
- Good in-depth understanding of the hotel’s systems and business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Fun & Dynamic Working Environment
- Career Growth & Opportunities
- Attractive Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
M Social Singapore is the latest addition to Millennium Hotels and Resorts' signature Leng's Collection. Featuring 293 rooms and suites, this designer hotel overlooks the vibrant Robertson Quay precinct that is home to a plethora of quaint dining, entertainment, and shopping options.
Located along the historic and picturesque Singapore River, M Social Singapore is the latest addition to Millennium Hotels and Resorts’ signature Leng’s Collection. Featuring 293 rooms and suites, this designer hotel overlooks the vibrant Robertson Quay precinct that is home to a plethora of quaint dining, entertainment, and shopping options including Central Mall and UE Square Mall. Stay and discover our distinctive Millennium hospitality in Singapore.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 201100899R
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical
- Specific Location: Nanson Road