Changi Jobs Fulfillment Associate Position at Junnimed Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Junnimed Services Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Changi and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Fulfillment Associate and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.300 - SGD 2.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Junnimed Services Pte Ltd
|Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
|Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt
If you are self-motivated and possessed positive adaptability, we would like you to come onboard with us on your career path into the Healthcare industry.
Get our attention by sending us your CV now.
* Please state available commence date and expected salary.
* As well as state reason for leaving current/previous employment.
General Job Scope and Requirements :-
:: Receive, Move and Organize incoming goods ;
:: Check, Inspect and Tally incoming/outgoing goods ;
:: Prepare daily stock movement for delivery ;
:: Pack and label products before goods dispatched ;
:: Maintain and schedule warehouse tools, machinery and lorry ;
:: Assist in monitoring stock levels ;
:: Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Superior.
:: Valid Class 3 driving license and forklift license will be added advantage.
- Academic ‘N’ level / Professional Certificate or equivalent ;
- Positive attributes with self-initiative and well organized ;
- Able to work as a team, prioritize and multi-task ;
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office (Words & Excel).
- 44 hours work week (Sat when required) ;
- Singaporeans / Singapore P.R are welcome.
- Blooming Medical Healthcare Industry
- Personal Development Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 2004, Junnimed has since been supplying medical equipments and accessories to hospitals and healthcare institutions. Significant growth over the couple of years has enabled Junnimed to expand its operations both local and overseas. With this expansion, Junnimed can find several ways for their valued customers to purchase quality medical equipments at competitive prices. A strong distributor with its very own manufacturing & fabrication facilities, Junnimed also imports and exports major brands in the medical industry.
Junnimed aims to maintain customer satisfaction as the top priority by providing a convenient ‘one-stop’ personalized and specialized service. To keep this commitment, Junnimed attends to customer’s specification and requirements, offering services such as design and manufacture, trouble-shooting and ICU and NICU solutions. Making this happen is a group of engineers, technicians and trained product specialists who have vast experience and good understanding of the medical industry.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200403128H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Upper Thomson MRT Station