Central Jobs Full Stack .net Developer (dotnet 6+, Reactjs & Diana, Azure Devops) Position at The Resolute Hunter Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company The Resolute Hunter Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of full stack .net developer (dotnet 6+, reactjs & diana, azure devops) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||The Resolute Hunter Pte Ltd|
|Position||Full Stack .net Developer (dotnet 6+, Reactjs & Diana, Azure Devops)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
*Seeking for a Full Stack .NET developer who has experience in Dotnet 6+, ReactJS & Diana, Azure DevOps*
This is a brand-new technology business line of an established MNC. Currently, the company seeks for a Full Stack .Net developer to be part of their IT team.
- Understand business users’ requirements
- Design frontend web app using Diana and ReactJS
- Use Dotnet 6+ for ADP webAPI
- Make use of Azure DevOps
- Support users in their usage and maintenance
- Participate in other IT projects
- Work closely with other business and internal/external stakeholders
- Degree in IT/Information Security/Computer Science or any other relevant education
- Experience in C# using Dotnet 6+ and ReactJS & Diana/react web applications
- Hands on Azure DevOps exposure and Azure cloud exposure
- More than 3 years of modern web applications experience
- Strong programming skills (OIDC/Security, Web Service calls, TDD, Unit Testing, Object Design, Logging, Monitoring Databases (Document, Graph and Relational))
- Independent, highly analytical, proactive and has good communication and interpersonal skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please prepare your resume in Microsoft Word format and click “Apply Now”.
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Resolute Hunter specializes in Recruitment Search and Advisory Solutions in the sphere of the Financial Services, Banking and other Commercial industries.
We partner with you to understand your unique and varying organization needs. We endeavour to deliver steadfast recruitment services. With an intricate approach and a fervent focus, we identify, design and execute tailor-made solutions with professional integrity.
We are a team of certified and experienced Search professionals with an impeccable track record in their specialized fields.
We are RESOLUTE in our drive to cultivate valued partnerships with our clients and candidates. We make every experience count. Are you ready to make YOUR experience count, today?
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201807250Z
- EA No.: 18C9105
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees