Central Jobs Global Strategy And Programme Manager Position at Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as global strategy and programme manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited|
|Position||Global Strategy And Programme Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Global Implementation is responsible for the delivery of the Bank’s Transaction Banking (TB) product and services to the clients within the agreed contractual service agreements, and that all digital integrations are as seamless as possible. With over 140 implementation managers across 6 regions, there will be opportunities to directly/ indirectly influence and facilitate cross pollination of ideas.
The individual will have responsibility for driving and delivering the agenda of TB Global Implementation. This includes the execution of large program of initiatives, delivery of implementation product readiness, rollout of target operating model (TOM), whilst accounting and mitigating any risk and instil proper governance framework. The role will also be managing a team covering risk & controls, strategy, implementation product readiness and the execution of TOM. Other responsibilities include:
- Oversee the coordination of program level milestones and adherence to Standard Chartered standards and governance mechanisms.
- Structured and critical thinking to ensure that all initiatives and agenda are set up professionally, operating efficiently and driven to manage outcomes.
- Drive proactive management of issues and risks – working closely with business partners and recognising the overall program level risks and identifying mitigation action plans.
- View projects through the lens of scaling on a global level by utilising tools and processes.
- Establish engagement cadence with stakeholders to ensure that they are informed and part of the decision-making process (where required).
- Support prioritisation by assessing the business/ client impact.
- Proactive engagement with business partners including technology partners to support end-to-end project initiation.
- Reporting RAG status.
- Manage risks, issues, interdependencies and coordination across programmes to ensure that information relating to programmes deliverables, risk and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated.
- Maintain the project document library including submitted papers and meeting minutes of various governance forums.
Deliver against the Financial Framework
- Partner with the cash and trade teams to ensure superior financial performance through delivering the Implementation initiatives.
- Focus on clients and growth and drive cross bank collaboration.
- Focus on revenue acceleration through ensuring the availability of appropriate collaterals for implementing solutions.
Improve efficiency, productivity, and service quality
- Provide analytical insights into implementation to identify bottle necks and work with stakeholders towards easing them.
- Keep abreast of implementation collaterals is at country level through the Cash and Trade Implementation Readiness Focus Group.
Embed innovation, digitisation, and analytics
- Collaborate with key partners to foster a more holistic and efficient approach towards providing a better client digital experience.
- Elicit and understand business requirements and identify data requirements, where applicable.
- Perform business, system, and data analysis to understand the current state and to identify the impacts that digitalisation will introduce.
- Manage and co-ordinate dependencies across all projects/initiatives within TB Implementations.
- Ensure all analysis, design, and change management artefacts produced by the team meet the required quality standards.
- Lead all the roll-out activities, including training and communications.
- Ensure all necessary post-implementation support activities are performed, including BAU transition / handover.
- Support the core Implementation system (IMPACT) enhancement agenda.
Strengthen culture and conduct
- Enhance the quality of client outcomes through monitoring adoption of Project Management principles (PM) for client implementations.
- Increase collaboration with the stakeholders (Products, Sales, Tech, Coverage, Operations) to foster implementation efficiency.
Risks, Controls & Governance
- Ensure that the Risk & Control framework across Global Implementation team is duly updated and any identified risks are mitigated.
- Adherence to all local regulatory, legal and compliance requirements.
- Adherence to all bank’s policy and standards, including eLearning courses for direct reports (where applicable).
- Properly adhere to all implementation governance controls.
- Proactive risk management; includes delivery and operational risks.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Keep abreast with regulatory changes to ensure TB products are compliant with relevant risk management guidelines / policies and procedures (e.g., electronic banking, technology, ESG, etc.)
- Keep abreast with changing regulatory requirements and ensure this is reflected in all tooling and collaterals.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Completion of all mandatory risk and compliance training including e-learning within stated timeframes.
- Global Implementation Head & Country Implementation Heads
- Regional Cash Heads
- TB regional heads
- TB Product Heads at Global, regional, and Country levels
- Technology and operations teams
Our Ideal Candidate
- 15+ years of experience in Banking Industry
- Experience in large scale program, project management and driving strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and applying risk and controls.
- A passion for emerging technologies and cash management and trade finance trends.
- Self-motivated, confident individual with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under strict timelines.
- Be a dynamic team player with a collaborative working style.
- Out of the box creative thinking and solutioning.
- Able to take ownership of issues/tasks and drive to completion.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience in managing various stakeholder groups and can effectively collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of risk governance framework.
- Knowledge of cash management and trade finance products and electronic channels (highly advantageous).
- Prior client implementation experience (highly advantageous).
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Decision Quality
- Operational Risk
- Change / Project Management
- Manages Ambiguity
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website **
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Standard Chartered is aleading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With more than 1,100 branches and offices in 68 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 201224747C
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days