Central Region Jobs [govt] Admin Assistant | Contract | Degree | Central- L.t Position at BGC Group (Outsourcing)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of [GOVT] Admin Assistant | Contract | Degree | Central- L.T in our company, BGC Group (Outsourcing). For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.500 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||BGC Group (Outsourcing)|
|Position||[govt] Admin Assistant | Contract | Degree | Central- L.t|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.450|
- 11 Months Contract
- Mapletree Business City
- Mon-Fri, Office Hours
- AL, MC & other benefits entitle
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in project administration including training initiative/ events/ roadshows.
- Plan and schedule the training sessions with training partners.
- Ensure that training materials are prepared and made available for each training session.
- Set up the registration process and collate attendance for reporting and logistics.
- Organise and promote roadshows and events, work with vendors and partners for events/roadshows and training.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned.
- Only Singaporean
- Prior experience in Admin or Project Management role
- Good communication skills
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now“.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
BGC Group Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 05C3053
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions that is imperative to every successful company’s growth.
Having helped over 50,00 individuals quickly land rewarding careers in companies that drive industries since our inception in 2005, we believe in developing relationships based on a solid ground of trust between both employers and job-seekers. This is what differentiates us and gives us a competitive edge from the rest.
Staying true to our vision of Bridging & Growing Careers Because We Care, we are now proudly listed under Omnibridge Holdings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (08462:HK) in 2017.
BGC Group Pte Ltd (EA License No: 05C3053)
Tel: +65 6535 9696
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200913818N
- EA No.: 05C3053
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days