Central Region Jobs [govt] Admin (temp) | Contract | Kent Ridge- L.t Position at BGC Group (Outsourcing)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, BGC Group (Outsourcing) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of [GOVT] Admin (Temp) | Contract | Kent Ridge- L.T and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 2.800 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||BGC Group (Outsourcing)|
|Position||[govt] Admin (temp) | Contract | Kent Ridge- L.t|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.800|
- 6 Months Contract
- Kent Ridge
- Mon-Fri, Office Hours
- AL, MC & other benefits entitle
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with cleaning, maintaining and updating datasets for accuracy of reporting.
- Support efforts to develop digital tools, including the transfer of existing data onto digital platforms.
- Assist in verification of submitted documents (photo, personal details).
- Receive and process on application received.
- Update of spreadsheets/database, preparation of data reports.
- Only Singaporean
- Diploma or Degree
- Training provided
- Competent with MS Office
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now“.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
BGC Group Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 05C3053
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions that is imperative to every successful company’s growth.
Having helped over 50,00 individuals quickly land rewarding careers in companies that drive industries since our inception in 2005, we believe in developing relationships based on a solid ground of trust between both employers and job-seekers. This is what differentiates us and gives us a competitive edge from the rest.
Staying true to our vision of Bridging & Growing Careers Because We Care, we are now proudly listed under Omnibridge Holdings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (08462:HK) in 2017.
BGC Group Pte Ltd (EA License No: 05C3053)
Tel: +65 6535 9696
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200913818N
- EA No.: 05C3053
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days