Central Jobs [govt] Technical Admin Officer -vk Position at BGC Group (Outsourcing)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
BGC Group (Outsourcing) has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Central and surrounding areas as [govt] technical admin officer -vk with contract work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.300 - SGD 2.800 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||BGC Group (Outsourcing)|
|Position||[govt] Technical Admin Officer -vk|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.300|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.800|
Good exposure to government sector
Learn new skillsets
Salary: Up to $2,800 per month
Contract Duration: 6 months
Nearest MRT: One-North (3 mins walking distance)
Monday – Thursday: 8.30am to 6.00pm
Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
· Managing email to handle requests and enquiries from users with regards to the Call for Projects.
· Conducting preliminary checks on applications received in the Call for Projects to ensure that the necessary fields are completed.
· Arranging of meetings and managing the logistics of the meeting (scheduling of virtual meeting, booking of physical rooms for physical/hybrid meetings).
· Recording/writing of minutes for meetings.
· Assisting in technical documentation.
· Generating monthly utilization report using Microsoft Excel.
· Managing of IT assets, including the deployment, collection and loan of laptops and accessories for staff.
· Only Singaporean
· Minimum qualification: GCE A; Diploma; Degree
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office for data entry.
· Experience in writing formal minutes for meeting purposes
· Competent in managing online meetings (Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc) for scheduling meetings
Interested applicants please apply directly through the job portal below.
**We regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be called up.
BGC Group Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 05C3053
|Address||298 Tiong Bahru Rd, # 12-03 BGC Group - Recruitment Agency & IT Executive Search in Singapore, Central Plaza, Singapura 168730|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions that is imperative to every successful company’s growth.
Having helped over 50,00 individuals quickly land rewarding careers in companies that drive industries since our inception in 2005, we believe in developing relationships based on a solid ground of trust between both employers and job-seekers. This is what differentiates us and gives us a competitive edge from the rest.
Staying true to our vision of Bridging & Growing Careers Because We Care, we are now proudly listed under Omnibridge Holdings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (08462:HK) in 2017.
BGC Group Pte Ltd (EA License No: 05C3053)
Tel: +65 6535 9696
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200913818N
- EA No.: 05C3053
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- [govt] Technical Admin Officer -vk position job vacancies
- Contract job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023