Central Jobs Group Compliance – Compliance Analytics & Surveillance (gc-cas) Business Analyst Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of group compliance – compliance analytics & surveillance (gc-cas) business analyst and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.800 - SGD 4.200 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)|
|Position||Group Compliance – Compliance Analytics & Surveillance (gc-cas) Business Analyst|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.200|
About the Client:
- Our client is a reputable MNC in the banking domain
- support Business User Test Manager / Project Manager in project delivery in Business
- Requirement / User Acceptance Test (UAT) process – from pre-project preparation, development and
- testing, implementation to post implementation-system issues escalation and resolutions as applicable
- Preparation, Planning and Analysis phase:
- Assist in UAT management in preparation & planning of UAT activities
- Assist in Business Requirement preparation / Function Specification review activities
- Define data & environment requirements & stakeholders’ involvement
- Initiation of Test case design phase:
- Define test scope, test cycles, test metrics/ expected results (define Entry/Exit Criteria) &
- Identify & prepare test scenarios/ conditions and test cases/ scripts
- Execution of Testing phase:
- Execute tests cases/ scripts
- Report & monitor test progress & defects and document testing results/ reports
- Log, monitor and track incidents/defects & validate defect fixes
- Ensure Entry/Exit Criteria is met for each test stage
- Coordinate with IT and relevant support/business units to ensure smooth test and
- Monitor and track test cases signoff/ closure
- Assist in preparation, planning and monitoring of key activities to enable GC operational
- readiness for project implementation and post deployment activities.
- bachelor’s degree in computer science or Business Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of Testing Support / UAT experience
- Prior experiences in banks/financial institutions and hands-on experience in banking systems (especially compliance related) is an advantage
- Meticulous and methodological mindsets in problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task and complete deliverables within tight timelines
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite of applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Possess data analytics skillsets and familiar with basic analytics or scripting tools will be strong plus
- Resourceful and keen to adopt analytics and automation in course of work Able to multi-task and cope with change and diversity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think objectively and ‘think outside the box’ when analyzing issues
- Possess a strong analytical and problem-solving skills with
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and macro
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by PersolKelly Singapore
EA License No. 01C4394 | EA Reg No: R22105864 (GU JIASHUN)
|Address||36 Robinson Rd, #20-01 PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd, City House, Singapura 068877|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in 2023
- Group Compliance – Compliance Analytics & Surveillance (gc-cas) Business Analyst position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023