Central Jobs Group Costing Accountant (manufacturing/ Analyst) Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as group costing accountant (manufacturing/ analyst) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 4.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Group Costing Accountant (manufacturing/ Analyst)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.000|
- Collecting and analyzing data of the Group’s manufacturing factory cost of production
- Preparation of Group Monthly Cost Report
- Understudy the existing Group’s manufacturing factory process and costing methodology
- Review and recommend appropriate changes if any to the existing Group’s manufacturing factory process and costing methodology
- Any other ad hoc job assigned by the Management
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 5 years work experience as a Cost Accountant, Analyst, or other relevant role
- Expertise in activity-based costing for fixed and variable costs in relation to the overall direct cost of a line of products
- Analytical skills with a keen sense of organization and detail
- Computer literacy skills, especially with MS Excel and basic data entry and computation
- A team player with strong business acumen will be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and best practices
- Respect local ethics and regulations on protection of confidential information
- Able to work independently
- Willingness to travel is a must (ASEAN Country)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref12 at trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Sing Wen Qiang
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104221
|Address||20 Anson Rd, #12-03 Trust Recruit - Singapore Recruitment Agency, Singapore 079912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days