North Jobs Head Of Admin & Logistics Position at Prima Taste
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Prima Taste is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Head of Admin & Logistics for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in North and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Head Of Admin & Logistics|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Manage a small team of subordinates effectively:
B. Building Team
C. Warehouse Team
D. Shipment/Logistics Team
To ensure below are in order:
- Managing and handling the documents required by government/company
- HR management
- Plant safety management
- Cash flow management
B. Responsible for Management of Outsourced Security Services & Maintenance of Building, Office & Factory premises:
- To oversee the outsourced security guards (Day/Night Shift Guard)
- To conduct random checks on Security Guard in the night or weekend
- To ensure all maintenance and facilities are addressed promptly, activity monitors and coordinates
- To provide administrative support to committee for Workplace Safety Management, Fire Safety Management, Coordinate in Fire Drill and Evacuation
- To monitor on the standard of work performed by the cleaner
- To ensure the standard of cleanliness is maintained in : Building, Office & Factory
- To ensure each Area Owner comply by the standard of Pest Control.
C. Warehouse & Inventory Management (Raw/ Dried/ Frozen Food, Packaging Materials, Finished Goods, Warehouse Operation)
- To oversee the operations of the Finished Goods warehouse
- Responsible for effective planning, co-ordination and execution of warehouse operations
- To monitor warehouse staff activities to ensure resources are utilized effective and efficiently that work schedules and targets are met
- To monitoring and controlling inventory report weekly to ensure inventory accuracy of physical stock and system data
- To ensure stock count and reconciliation is performed monthly and timely
D. Shipment / Logistics Management (Local/ Export Shipment Operations & documentation)
- To calculate the F/G requirement and MTS requirement monthly based on the forecast and PO from Sales Department for Production Manager to manage the production and send to Supply Chain Department for review.
- To set up, monitor, control and handle the stock receiving, warehouse keeping and stock issuing.
- To review the planned local delivery routes schedule to achieve cost-savings and increase of profits
- Monitor and identify whenever possibilities of costs reduction to maximise profits
- To combine deliveries
- To verify Monthly Delivery costs report for local and online orders to ensure that all trucks are fully utilised
- Control on weekly COD listing report (furnished by Accounts) to ensure no outstanding COD
- To review on Monthly Sales report for Staffs orders/ Local orders/ online orders/sample (furnished by Accounts)
- To review on Monthly Online Orders Fulfilment report for arrangement of courier service
- To monitor the cooking class for :
- Sales & collection
- Inventory control & reconciliation
- To manage, serve, control, handle and review monthly Export PO
- To justify the need for the issuance of the credit note before submitting to DGM for approval
Below work tasks are personally managed by the Head of A&L :
1. Pricing Management
- To maintain the Master Price Lists in Oracle System
2. Safekeeping of safe & Petty Cash Float
3. Customer Complaint
- To perform Service recovery for customer complaints
4. Staff Feedbacks
- To respond and manage staff feedback
5. JTC Lease for factory building
- Administer lease contract management with JTC to optimize rental costs and ensure availability of operating sites as required and maintenance of proper records to facilitate renewal
6. Any other duties as assigned by the Company from time to time. The Company reserve the right to transfer you to other section and enlarge your job scope if necessary.
- Strong in Building and Logistics Administrator Operations.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Familiarity in standard import and export process.
- Assertive to uphold Senior Management’s directive and refrain from deviating it under pressure.
- Possess high level of initiative, meticulous and multi-tasking with good interpersonal
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Hands on experience with Oracle will be an added advantage
- Well organized, self-motivated and a “can do” attitude
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice
- Attractive salary commensurate with work experience
- Career development
- Fast paced environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Prima Groupis a Singapore-based corporation with international operations. Businesses today include flour milling, food manufacturing, FMCG food products, food service, franchising, baking and culinary education, bakery equipment agency and information technology.
PRIMA FOOD PTE LTD (a subsidiary of Prima Limited) is a leading food manufacturer of quality food products and franchisor of restaurant and bakery concepts.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 196100049Z
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Senoko