Central Jobs Hostess Position at Les Amis Holdings Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Hostess in our company, Les Amis Holdings Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Les Amis Holdings Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
You will be responsible for welcoming and assisting guests with their needs. The Hostess will also be responsible for accepting, organizing and maintaining the restaurant’s reservations and events for its
Private Dining Rooms. Your duties will also include assisting the Reservations and Events Executive in the confirmation of bookings and enquiries. Specifically, you will/may be responsible for performing the
following tasks to the highest standards set at Les Amis Restaurant:
• Follow the phone standards as per standard operating procedures (SOP) and respond to bookings and all enquiries
• Greet all Guests to the correct standard and escort them to their allocated tables
• Assist with the receipt of coats and bags
• Ensure that the Reservation Manifest is tidied and tallied after each service period
• Answer all phone calls to the correct standards and deal with all guest enquiries and reservations promptly
• Ensure that all guest preferences and information is kept up to date with all guest names, telephone numbers, guest information, food allergies and special requests
• Allocate daily bookings to the floor plan in consultation with the restaurant Manager and/or Reservations Executive
• Ensure that all the correct menus and reservation manifest are ready prior each service
• Demonstrate knowledge of the menus and wine list
• Be ready to answer any enquiries from guests over the phone or in person
• Where necessary, arrange for limousine or taxi bookings for guests
• Assist in the set up of restaurant if and when your duties are completed prior to the start of service
• Assist front of house staff in service when all guests are seated
• Monitor reviews/feedback of the restaurant and its related services posted online
• Receive, record and reply to guest feedback in consultation with restaurant management
• Keep the podium neat and tidy at all times
|Address||1 Jln Kilang Timor, Les Amis Group (Corporate Office), Singapura 159303|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LES AMIS GROUP is one of Singapore's most recognised F&B groups, with award winning concepts ranging from fine dining French to high end Japanese restaurants, Italian eateries to Vietnamese Noodle Bars.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 199302687M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)