Bukit Merah Jobs Hr Business Partner Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Company Confidential is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Bukit Merah and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of HR Business Partner and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 3.800 - SGD 5.300 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Hr Business Partner|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.320|
A) JOB SCOPE
The HR Business Partner collaborates with Divisional and Department Heads of assigned divisions to develop and implement HR strategies that align with SPD’s objectives, goals, and values. The HR Business Partner provides guidance and support on a wide range of HR topics including employee relations, performance management, talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, and compliance, and ensure best people practice.
- Responsible for the review of annual manpower budget and planning request by closely monitoring the current manpower position
- Work with division and department heads to review and analyze the changing manpower and staffing needs to support operations.
- Evaluate departments’ Additional Manpower Request during the Annual Manpower Budget Cycle and ad-hoc requests
- Develop and implement strategic talent acquisition plans to identify talent within and outside the organisation for positions in the future
- Oversee the employee life cycle that involved: Attraction, Recruitment, Onboarding, Rewards, Retention and Exit
- Provide professional advice to stakeholders on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, performance management and recruitment strategies
- Proactively engage, manage and build strong relationship with different levels of employees.
- Design and implement retention strategies to retain valued employees
- Advise and guide employees/departments on activities pertaining to employee grievances, conduct and discipline.
- Coach and advise departments on performance management policy and processes so that non-performers are dealt with through improvement plans or planned exits and performers are appropriately rewarded.
- Ensure efficient and professional implementation of HR plans, processes, programmes, and services.
- Support and lead HR projects and initiatives as required.
B) JOB HOLDER REQUIREMENT
- Degree in Business and/or Human Resource Management.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Human Resource function.
- Good knowledge of Employment Act and other employment related legislations
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Sharepoint, MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint, etc
- Experience in HR information system, preferably familiar with HRiQ from iQDynamics
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Possess leadership, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
This exciting business is a FTSE UK listed global group and a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of advanced testing and development solutions to the global automotive industry. Its regional headquarters are in Singapore, where it is positioned to capitalise on the increasing demand for high-quality automotive test and verification equipment across Asia Pacific, including driverless technology and robotics.