Central Jobs Hr Business Partner Position at WSP Consultancy Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of HR Business Partner in our company, WSP Consultancy Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Central - Others and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||WSP Consultancy Pte Ltd|
|Position||Hr Business Partner|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The successful candidate would have broad-based knowledge of Human Resources as a Business Partner. He/she understands HR operations and is a subject matter expert one or more HR disciplines; is effective in deploying HR strategies to develop human capital capabilities, and strengthen employee engagement and retention.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future manpower needs
- Identify internal and external candidates to fill positions to be recruited
- Review job descriptions and specifications to ensure they capture role requirements
- Manage recruitment channels and fulfill end-to-end recruitment of job posting, shortlisting, arranging interview, preparing salary proposals and managing the hiring approval workflow
- Manage employee relations and proactively engage employees in the interpretation of HR policies and MOM legislation.
- Advise business and employees on employee grievances, conduct and discipline in accordance with Group policies and guiding principles
- Understand strategy and support the businesses in the broad HR spectrum of performance management and reward management
- Partner with corporate services divisions to organise employee engagement programmes
- Degree in human resources management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of end-to-end recruitment experience
- Relevant business partnering experience in Engineering/Consultancy industry
- Proactive nature and positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized and attention to details
- Working knowledge of the employment laws in Singapore
|Address||101 Cecil St, Wsp Asia (s) Pte Ltd, Singapura 069533|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As one of the world's leading professional services firms, WSP provides technical expertise and strategic advice to clients in the Transportation & Infrastructure, Property & Buildings, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Energy sectors, as well as offering project and program delivery and advisory services. Our experts include engineers, advisors, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. With approximately 48,00 talented people globally, we are uniquely positioned to deliver successful and sustainable projects, wherever our clients need us. wsp.com
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 198403250N
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance, 5 Days work week