Downtown Core Jobs Hr Cum Admin Position at Bbcincorp Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Bbcincorp Pte. Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as HR cum Admin for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Downtown Core and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Bbcincorp Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Hr Cum Admin|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Manage and conduct end-to-end recruitment cycle
- Maintain HR database with new and existing employee information
- Manage monthly payroll including processing attendance, overtime hours and employee’s payslips
- Ensure all payments are processed in compliance with statutory requirements and company policies
- Administration of NS, maternity, childcare, paternity leave claim, training grant, prepare and submit all MOM-related survey forms
- Responsible for statutory submission such as CPF, IR8A & IR21
- Work closely with managers to resolve manpower and employee relation issues
- Handle general administrative duties: greeting and directing visitors, and fielding incoming calls, etc; manage incoming and outgoing daily mails, faxes and courier packages
- Handle office administrative duties, such as stationary and pantry replenishment
- Perform facility management duties such as arranging for maintenance, repair of office lighting, office equipments, water dispenser etc.
- Liaise with landlord on facility management and ensure smooth running of office
- Organize company events such as company anniversary party , make travel arrangements such as air tickets/visa, hotel booking
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Human Resource Management or Equivalent
- At least 2 years of work experience as an HR Executive or Office administrator
- Good command of English (Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage)
- Have knowledge of local employment legislation (Employment Act, CPF Act and Singapore Labor Law) and HR best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently and cooperatively within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous, well-organized, and able to multi-task effectively
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- BBCIncorp Limited was established in 2017 with a mission to help startups and SMEs to free their resources tied up to intimidating company administration tasks, and thus speed up the process of setting up and running a business, unleashing their potential power for growth and expansion.
- Our services are specialized in company formation, banking assistance, accounting & auditing, legal administration and much more in 20 countries across the globe.
- Our proven IT strategy with the usage of technology advancement along with long-term sustainable relationships in the industry allow us to deliver services at scale with minimum costs. Wherever you want to initialize your business, BBCIncorp can help to accelerate the process in a reliable and successful manner.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: 201920843M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)