Bishan Jobs Hr Cum Admin Executive Position at Spacio TCM Wellness Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Bishan and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as HR cum Admin Executive in our business office, Spacio TCM Wellness Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.600 - SGD 3.600, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Spacio TCM Wellness Pte Ltd|
|Position||Hr Cum Admin Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.600|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.600|
- Manage recruitment and selection process
- Manage and compile employee records, with use of the HR e-system(InfoTech)
- Manage onboarding and exit management of employees
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Planning and monitoring employees monthly roster to ensure outlets have enough manpower
- Manage all matters relating to submission of government required surveys and mandatory documentations
- Assist in organizing company bonding activities/events
- Administer company welfare benefits scheme and claim
- Oversee all passes applications and issuance matters relating to foreign employees
- Handle all MOM related matters.
- Leave management
- Maintain and update training record of employees
- Administer employee health and safety programs, including staff/office insurance
- Support employee relations and communications
- Provide support for Office administrative duties as assigned by management
- Minimum O level and above
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team working skills and able to work independently
- Friendly environment
- Attractive employee benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Spacio TCM Wellness is a well-established beauty care centre currently with11 outlets located at Bugis, Clementi, Parkway Parade, Tampines One, Orchard Exchange, Jurong Point, Yishun Northpoint City, Bedok Mall & Nex Mall. Founded in 2007 and with over 10 years of experience, We are committed to provide the highest level of service for our customers. We provide a variety of beauty services, ranging from facial to body treatments. We specialize in non-surgical beauty treatments for both men and women. Our treatments are performed using the safest and advanced technology in the market. We offer the highest level of safety and comfort for clients undergoing our services - all brought to you by professionally trained, accredited, and compassionate industry professionals.
We are currently seeking to invite qualified candidate to join our team.
We all share a common passion for beauty andexcited to be part of our growth.
As employees are the most important assets of Spacio, we value all our team members beyond all things.
For more company information , please visit our the following webpage:
- Industry: Grooming / Beauty / Fitness
- Registration No.: 201007744N
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Uniform