Central Jobs Hr Cum Payroll Manager Position at JTE Recruit Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as HR cum Payroll Manager in our business office, JTE Recruit Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 5.500 - SGD 6.500, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|JTE Recruit Pte Ltd
|Hr Cum Payroll Manager
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
- Engineering Industry (Government Sector)
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Ang Mo Kio (Company Transport Provided at Yio Chu Kang MRT)
- Basic UP $6500 + Performance Bonus
- Advise clients on payroll-related matters such as regulatory requirements and payroll process controls
- Engage clients for feedback on team performance, to understand their needs, and propose solutions for business expansion
- Identify and suggest value-added services to improve employee experience and gain credential
- Manage client verification and audit checks to minimize audit risk for clients and company
- Develop pricing strategy, manage multiple projects, establish processes and procedures for quality service delivery, manage contractual and financial matters for projects
- Min. Degree n Business Administration / Human Resource / Finance or Equivalent
- Min. 4-7 years of Payroll cum Compensation and Benefits Experience with 3 years of Experience in Leading a Team
- Possess knowledge in SAP System, Excelity System, Timesoft System will be an added advantage
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW”
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining, and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Cassandra Chai Xin Le | EA Reg No: R1879887
JTE Recruit Pte Ltd | EA Lic No: 14C7215
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JTE Recruit Pte Ltdis an all-rounded employment agency that provides one-stop solutions to your HR and Manpower needs.
Our services include but not limited to Permanent Placement, Temporary & Contract (Flexible) Staffing, Blue Collar Mass Hiring, Executive Placement, BPO, HR & Payroll Outsourcing.
Our motto --Jobs. Talents. Employers.
We assure our Talents to have their opportunities widen, maximizing their potential to the fullest and eventually progress to find their ideal Jobs, and we work towards finding the rightTalents for Employersto meet their organizational goals.
Venture into an array of endless career opportunities with our Clients from MNCs, SMEs, Public Listed Companies across diverse industries:
Logistics & Supply Chain
Manufacturing & Production
Construction & Engineering
Property & Real Estate
Oil & Gas
Healthcare & Life Sciences
Accounting, Banking & Finance
Administrative & Human Resources
Consulting, Business & Advertising
Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
Sales & Business Development
F&B, Retail & Hospitality
Connect with us today @ +65 6715 7450 and allow us to assist you in achieving your career goals!
Check Out Our Socials!
Website @ ww.jte.com.sg
Instagram @ https://ww.instagram.com/jterecruit/
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201417026C
- EA No.: 14C7215
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Hr Cum Payroll Manager position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023