Central Jobs Hr Executive (business Partner) – Up To $6000 Per Month Position at CELECTI PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as HR Executive (Business Partner) - Up to $6000 per month. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, CELECTI PTE. LTD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 4.500 - SGD 6.000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||CELECTI PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Hr Executive (business Partner) - Up To $6000 Per Month|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 6.000|
# Salary Up to $600 + Attractive Benefits
# Convenient location; Accessible from MRT Station
# Good career development opportunities
Our client, a healthcare institution in Singapore, is currently seeking candidates to join them as a Senior HR Executive (Business Partner).
- Handles full spectrum of HR functions and services including business partnering, manpower requirements, talent acquisition, employee engagement, talent development and management, succession planning, compensation and benefits, and performance management.
- Support the department and stakeholders to identify workload projection, map out annual manpower requirements, monitor the manpower and achieve hiring targets
- Recruit qualified staff to support the operations and services
- Provide professional advice on HR policies, procedures, initiatives and issues for all HR related matters
- Support performance appraisal process to facilitate performance review, promotion, salary benchmarking exercise and other career development programs
- Assists in employee engagement activities by support in planning and participate in various initiatives and events
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Degree in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR Business Partnering
- Fast learner, independent, resourceful, and able to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
- Experience in healthcare setting will be an added advantage
Looking for a new job or career opportunity? Interested and qualified candidates, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Alternatively, please email your detailed resume in MS Word Format to ammerlinelam(at)celecti.com.sg
Ammerline Lam Sze Yi (Ms.)
CEI Registration No.: R1104463
Personal Data Protection
|Address||3 Fraser St, #08-24 Celecti Pte Ltd, Singapore 189352|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Celecti is a forward thinking recruitment firm working across a wide range of industries and sectors. In Celecti, we understand how to fill the “talent” gap for you. To secure the “right” fit so that your organization continues to grow and stay ahead of the competition.
Job seekers that wish to successfully nail down the right job have to do one thing: be the right fit. Unless they are working closely with recruiting experts that keep their finger on job market’s pulse, securing a job offer can take longer than expected.
Clients like our collaborative approach and transparent processes in helping them to get the right fit. So talk to us or send in your resume.
Here at Celecti, we believe in protecting your data. Data Privacy Compliance has been a top priority for Celecti since starting our operations in 2016.
We are proud to be one of the first recruitment firms being awarded the Data Protection Trustmark (DPTM) by the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA). This certification is a testament to our data protection policies and practices which have passed the stringent audit process and are compliant with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and IMDA’s Standards for Data Protection.
With these certifications, our clients and stakeholders can rest assure that their data is in safe hands.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201613636D
- EA No.: 16C8045
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees