Central Jobs Hr Generalist (luxury Retail) | Up $3500 | 3 Months Contract, Orchard Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of HR Generalist (Luxury Retail) | Up $3500 | 3 Months Contract, Orchard and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.500 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)|
|Position||Hr Generalist (luxury Retail) | Up $3500 | 3 Months Contract, Orchard|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
Duration: 3 months (may extend to 6 months)
Location: Wheelock Place (Orchard)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Responsible for HR operations and recruitment (exclude payroll)
- Support end-to-end recruitment process, including on-boarding process
- Other HR admin duties as assigned
- Min 1 to 3 years of Relevant HR experience especially in talent acquisition/ recruitment
Interested candidate who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
EA License No.: 01C4394
EA Reg. ID: R22105467 (Mary Joyce Ong)
** We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
|Address||36 Robinson Rd, #20-01 PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd, City House, Singapura 068877|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days