Downtown Core Jobs Hr Practitioner Position at Westport Partners Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Westport Partners Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of hr practitioner with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and domiciled in Downtown Core and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Westport Partners Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
JD – HR practitioner with a leading Global Financial Services Institution based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Thailand operation currently employs circa 40 individuals, and this is a stand-alone HR role reporting directly to the Thailand CEO (Thai National). This role requires a stand-alone HR professional who can manage the entire HR function including performance management, employee development and training, general administration, Talent Management and recruiting as well as liaising with their HR counterparts on a regional basis including Singapore and Hong Kong offices. As the operation is fairly small, we want to identify a hands-on HR professional who can take charge and run the daily HR duties and responsibilities.
- Plan and implement business objectives with human capital key factor for the organisation.
- Foster tight relationships with senior stakeholders and employees to effectively campaign and initiate HR programmes, policies and processes to navigate the Financial Services industry.
- Collaborate with insightful and efficient advice on employee management and business issues, including strategic recruitment, change and transformation and holistic performance.
- Partner with internal HR resources to further improve human capital effectiveness.
- Lead and assist stakeholders and employees on HR issues relating to performance management, employee development, rewards and benefits, employee interaction and relations.
- Partner with the team managers and employees to assist in ensuring healthy employee interaction, and where critical to work together to oversee and meditate employee relations problems and disciplinary issues.
- Solid HR generalist technical skills, processes & admin, policies and processes.
- Strong knowledge of HR and local employment law is key.
- University degree in any discipline with more than 5 years of experience in Human Resources in Banking and Finance.
- Stakeholder Management: Exceptional relationship-building and senior management interaction skills.
- Critical analysis and
- Independent, ambitious and self-driven.
- Dynamic, independent, ingenious and capable to walk the floor.
- Growth mindset, business-centric and a strategic thinker.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Westport Partners is a Human Resource Consultancy that specialises in enhancing our Corporate Client’s top talent and the Careers of entrepreneurs and professionals wishing to take their business and
vocation to the next level.
We help support our client’s businesses and careers by partnering with you to help develop significant
opportunities throughout the core periods of your business growth and career be it a major acquisition,
internal promotion or the consideration of an external move.
Our business philosophy is driven by partnering with outstanding people who we believe can achieve
exceptional results. Westport Partners is uniquely positioned as a hybrid human resource consultancy –
delivering strategic expertise and human capital solutions that benefits of both our corporate and
What We Offer
Career Optimization: We provide bespoke solutions and strategic career guidance to entrepreneurs and
professionals looking to take their business and careers to the optimal levels. We are career architects.
Business Optimistion: For our corporate clients wishing to develop their key talent, we provide a
bespoke and strategic solution that further enhances your business offering and bottom-line delivery.
We do this by adhering to a business philosophy that focuses on what you need, not just what we offer.
Our access to captains of industry and an efficient decision-making process, enables us to move quickly
when supporting our client’s growth or when you are streamlining the business.
The team has over 75 years of combined human capital, recruitment and management advisory experience in various sectors, with a proven track record of successful, industry-leading business and career enhancement.
We help Businesses develop their professionals, Professionals develop their careers and Entrepreneurs
develop their Businesses.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201732854Z
- EA No.: 17S8981
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees