Newton Jobs Hr&admin Specialist Position at Naturestar Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of HR&Admin Specialist. For candidates who reside in Newton and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Naturestar Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 4.500 - SGD 5.500 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Naturestar Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.500|
(1) Personnel work
1. Responsible for recruitment work of the company
2. Responsible for handling relevant work procedures such as employee entry, resignation, regular transfer, post transfer, salary adjustment and contract signing;
3. Establish and maintain personnel files and employee roster, and timely update employees’ personal information and data;
4. Check the attendance of employees, and investigate the implementation of attendance by all departments;
(2) Assistant work
1. Responsible for arranging the chairman’s work schedule, business trips and other matters;
2. Assist the chairman in completing daily work, and provide the chairman with necessary information collection, sorting and summary;
3. Responsible for managing the company’s administrative reception and logistics affairs;
4. Complete other work assigned by the chairman.
1. Bachelor degree or above, human resources, business administration, secretary major.
2. Working experience of senior executive assistant and secretary in large and medium-sized enterprises is preferred, with good organization and logic, good professional quality and professional ethics;
3. Good communication, coordination and organization skills, strong affinity, strong teamwork ability, good project management ability and execution ability;
4. Speak Mandarin (To handle queries and concerns from English and Mandarin speaking counterparts in regards with the documentation related matter)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Naturestar Pte Ltd is a Trading Company in natural and healthy F&B, an OEM distributor that provides fine ingredients of coffee, tea, flower, and fruit powders to major clients globally.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 202227975C
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Specific Location: #24-01 Millenia Tower, One Temasek Avenue