Kallang Jobs Hvac Product Development Engineer Position at Sky & F Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Sky & F Pte. Ltd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as hvac product development engineer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kallang and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Engineering & Mechanical.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Sky & F Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Hvac Product Development Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Design and optimization of mechanical components for HVAC systems
- Analysis of mechanical systems, including structural, fatigue, thermal and vibration
- Develop manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards
- Construct and build developed systems
- Collaborate and interact with external vendors for component selection, manufacturing and system assembly
- Read, interpret and review technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports
- Generate operating procedures and provide technical information
- Collaborate and analyze customer design proposals, specifications and requirement, and to evaluate and propose solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering degrees
- Diploma with good experience in mechanical design and system assembly will also be considered
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge
- Proficient in SolidWorks and modeling
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Background in HVAC engineering is a plus
- Experience in product development especially in home appliance development is a plus
- Technically sound coupled with experience in sourcing, negotiation and cost control
- Possess initiatives, logical thinking and good analytical abilities, and able to resolve issues from multiple perspectives.
- Passion for the job and a challenging spirit preferred.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
|Address||19 Kallang Ave, #05-161 Sky & F Pte Ltd, Singapore 339410|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Skyf.IT (Sky & F Pte. Ltd.) is the preferred IT solution partner for many enterprises across government, education, banking and financial services, logistics and manufacturing sectors. We believe in helping our clients transformed their IT, creating business value with our innovative solutions.
With expertise in digital transformation, cloud infrastructure and managed outsourcing services – we disrupt the way IT is managed. We create smart solutions in support of our clients’ growing businesses.
Our people are the most important asset of the company – for our professionals, be it an entry or experienced IT professional, we strive to develop them to the next level, advancing their career. At Skyf.IT, we provide opportunities, challenges and support for our professionals.
Skyf.IT is growing rapidly in Singapore and in the key cities of Asia. If you aspire for new challenges and to grow with us, we invite you to join us or contact us @ +65 6745 0992.
We are expanding rapidly across Southeast Asia countries and seeking suitable candidates to join our team.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201001087W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)