Kallang Jobs Identity Access Management Senior Consultant Position at ENSIGN INFOSECURITY (CYBERSECURITY) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, we ENSIGN INFOSECURITY (CYBERSECURITY) PTE. LTD., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as identity access management senior consultant and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Kallang and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||ENSIGN INFOSECURITY (CYBERSECURITY) PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Identity Access Management Senior Consultant|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Your Key Responsibilities
As a IAM Senior Consultant, you will be part of the team to assess, design, build, implement and manage security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Experience with IAM (Identity and access management) concepts and technologies
- Working knowledge of user provisioning, privileged access management, directory services, multi-factor authentication and single sign-on technologies.
- Ability to develop code using at least one programming language such as Java, Python, etc. Information security experience in enterprise environments.
- Experience with one or more IAM solutions like Sailpoint, BeyondTrust, Okta, Forgerock, CyberArk is required.
- Experience with IAM solutions for cloud service providers (Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure) is a plus.
- Experience implementing and supporting IAM tools and processes, ability to communicate effectively across the organization, analytical and problem-solving skills
To Qualify for the role, you must have
- A recognized university degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience. Preferably with a year experience in business consulting role in a leading consultancy firm
- Strong interest in the field of information security
- Creative, independent with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical, interpersonal and writing skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Industry related certification preferred (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, SABSA, PRINCE2, TOGAF, ITIL).
- Solution Level Certifications, OSCP, CREST, GIAC would be advantageous, as well as penetration testing experience.
|Address||30A Kallang Pl, #08-01 Ensign InfoSecurity (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Singapura 339213|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ensign InfoSecurity is the largest pure-play cybersecurity service provider in Asia. The company is headquartered in Singapore. We specialise in the provision of these services; cybersecurity advisory and assurance, implementation and management of advanced cybersecurity controls, cybersecurity monitoring, threat hunting, and incident response. Underpinning these competencies is in-house research and development in cybersecurity.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 200907753D
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)