Yishun Jobs Information Technology Executive Position at Cordlife Group Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Yishun and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Hardware
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.500. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Cordlife Group Limited
|Information Technology Executive
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Hardware
- Diploma in IT with at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Good in communication skills and ability to multitask
- Proactive in problem-solving.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server (Install, Configure & Maintain, Migrate & Upgrade, Patching
- Networking knowledge of TCP/IP, VLANs, VPN, firewall & switches
- Responsible for IT support and maintenance
- Managing IT Request and ensure all the IT requests are processed timely
- Managing employee workstation, laptop and tablet for end-users to be in good working condition
- Managing mobile devices
- Maintain IT Documentation, om-premise Dell servers, Windows Servers, VOIP Equipment and Microsoft Active Directory environment
- Maintain update and patches for end users
- Managing backup of all the operational data and in-house data server
- Conduct IT training to users
- Participate in IT Auditing / Accreditation
- Sourcing & Purchase IT Equipment
- Ensure that the Server & DR Disaster site is updated and functional
- Ensure Site / Branch / Office IT Equipment is operational
- Ensure Operational Documentation is up to date
- Ensure security and integrity of network and systems
- Vibrant and positive working environment
- Training will be provided
- Work-life balance environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Listed on the Main Board of Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX-ST), Cordlife Group is a multi-product healthcare company that serves the needs of mother and child.The Group is a dominant, pioneering and award-winning company which currently operates in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia and The Philippines.
We invite high caliber individuals to join our dynamic team in Singapore.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 200102883E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Insurance coverage, Smart casual
- Specific Location: A'posh Bizhub