Queenstown Jobs Instructional Designer (6 Months / E Learning) Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Queenstown and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of instructional designer (6 months / e learning) and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Instructional Designer (6 Months / E Learning)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Should be client facing with good communication skills.
- Should be open to working from office or at least in a hybrid mode.
- Work may require the candidate to visit end customers on need basis.
- Take part in design activities of a learning program or e-learning.
- Create storyboards for multiple delivery methods such as WBTs, VILT, ILTs, Videos and so on.
- Edit learning content and offer recommendations to continuously improve writing and content development guidelines.
- Manage projects from start to finish by coordinating with various stakeholders.
- Develop storyboards into functional courses using tools like Articulate Storyline
- Collaborate with subject experts to develop course content.
- Analyse, update, and refine existing online content.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia/Instructional Design or related field
- 3 plus years of experience in related field
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please send your latest resume to ref17(at)trustrecruit.com.sg or click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
- Current salary (breakdown)
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Reason of leaving
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Vivian Chung Fhui Tiin (GCS)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22106436
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in Queenstown 2023
- Instructional Designer (6 Months / E Learning) position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Queenstown 2023