Interior Designer (sales) Vacancies at THE INTERIOR LAB (TIL) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we THE INTERIOR LAB (TIL) PTE. LTD. are looking for candidates for the position of interior designer (sales) with contract work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design and domiciled in Bishan, Geylang & Central - Others and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|THE INTERIOR LAB (TIL) PTE. LTD.
|Interior Designer (sales)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Architect/Interior Design, Building/Construction
- Liaise directly with clients in order to understand the client’s objectives and needs
- Create and propose best designs, layouts, and solutions for various projects
- Communicate effectively with client, vendors, and team in order to address client’s needs
- Coordinate and work closely with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure quality work is produced
- Prepare presentations (2D, moodboards) for clients
- Propose quotation for clients based on proposed design and layout
- Responsible for the supervision of work progress to ensure project is followed and completed within the timeline
- Maintain industry knowledge in order to stay relevant
- Diploma / Degree in Interior Design or Arts
- Minimum 1 year experience preferred.
- Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good working attitude, self-motivated, and hardworking
- Creative and able to work independently
- Good teamwork
|38 Jln Pemimpin, #02-04 The Interior Lab (TIL) Pte Ltd, 577178
- Company culture that’s collaborative and supportive of our people
- Intensive training and mentorship will be provided
- Potential career growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Interior Lab – The Chemistry of Arts. Where creativity, innovation, and unique designs come together to create your dream home.
The Interior Lab is an establishedinterior design company in Singaporethat centers on bringing beautiful and aspirational designs to life. But because beauty lies not only in the aesthetic, the firm also places immense importance in tailoring to their client’s sensibilities and comfort.
Founded by a pair of industry veterans with over a decade of experience, The Interior Lab has a strong 30-member team of designers who are passionate about good design. Daring with their ideas yet meticulous in their execution, the knowledgeable and experienced team has managed a multitude of home and commercial projects to date.
Close, personal attention is given to every step of the project undertaken, and the client’s lifestyle, needs and wants are given due consideration. But the project’s completion doesn’t signal the end of the partnership between the client and the designer, because the firm also believes in following up closely even after the project is done.
The Interior Lab’s instinct for stunning designs that marry style with substance integrates a range of elements, including bespoke built-ins and pieces, customised furniture and finishings, alongside carefully selected materials and accessories. And as a certified designer company of Austrian fittings manufacturer BLUM, homeowners are assured of the use of reliable and quality fittings for their home.
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: 201301038R
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Smart Casual
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in 2023
- Contract job vacancies in Bishan 2023
- Contract job vacancies in Geylang 2023
- Interior Designer (sales) position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Bishan 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Geylang 2023