Bishan Jobs Intern, Visual Communications Position at Bosch Group Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Bosch Group Singapore is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Bishan and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Intern, Visual Communications and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with internship working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Bosch Group Singapore|
|Position||Intern, Visual Communications|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group’s interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company’s four business sectors – Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch’s strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
1. Develop and implement visual communication strategies and plans to support business goals for APAC
2.Assist in Digital Marketing Overall planning for APAC
3.Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and execute visual campaigns, also manage and oversee the production process of design projects from concept to delivery.
4. Involved in the planning and execution of both Internal and external regional events.
5. Conceptualize and create visual designs for various channels such as print, web, social media, advertising, and marketing collateral.
6. Develop and deliver presentations on visual communication strategies and design concepts to stakeholders.
7. Manage and maintain the organization of the digital asset library.
8. Manage relationships with external vendors such as printers, photographers, and designers
- Studies in the field of Mass Communications, Business, Marketing or related .
- Knowledge in videography and video editing software – Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and motion design
- Familiar with Adobe Design Software – Photoshop or Illustrator
- High Affinity to social media topics and platforms
- Creative, idea generator, attentive to details and responsible working style
- Proficiency in Power Point Deck Creation
- Good Command in English ( written and verbal)
- Candidate should fulfil the visa requirements for employment in Singapore
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
|Address||11 Bishan Street 21, Bosch (South East Asia), Singapura 573943|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.