Paya Lebar Jobs Inventory Executive Position at Ganen Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, we Ganen Pte. Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as inventory executive and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Paya Lebar and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.500.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Ganen Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
Do you have a passion for keeping things organized and a talent for managing inventory? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
As an Inventory Executive, you’ll be responsible for maintaining accurate inventory records and ensuring that stock levels are monitored and managed efficiently. You’ll play a critical role in maintaining inventory systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency, and conduct regular physical inventory counts to reconcile any discrepancies.
We’re looking for a committed individual with proficiency in inventory management software and Microsoft Excel. In addition, we’re looking for someone with good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you’re ready to take your inventory management skills to the next level, this exciting role is waiting for you. Apply today and join our dynamic team!
What you will do:
– Receive, inspect and record incoming inventory shipments
– Prepare documents and pick inventory daily for projects use
– Maintain accurate inventory records, including the quantity and movement of items for projects
– Management of faulty items
– Provide regular reports and updates on inventory levels, location, movement, and trends
– Co-conduct regular inventory count and investigate and resolve discrepancies and issues
– Optimise inventory space
– Tally final count at the end of projects
– Perform other duties as assigned by management
Who we are looking for:
– A dependable team-player who is genuinely interested to make a positive impact to our growing organisation.
– A meticulous and organised person who can work in a fast-paced environment.
– A fast learner with lots of initiative.
– A fit with our warm and can-do culture
– This is an entry level position. Previous experience not necessary but intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint will be advantageous.
- Supportive working culture
- Attractive career progression
- Dynamic working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GANEN is a distributor of innovative home automation products. Our products are designed and specially curated to provide your homes and your families with a perfect level of efficiency, comfort and peace of mind.
We specialise in smart home and internet-enabled appliances that bring you the comfort and efficiency that you deserve. Reliability and innovation go together which is why our products are time-tested.
With our products, you can make your home a true safe haven.
We believe that when you spend less time worrying about mundane things about your home such as construction and electricity bills, you spend more time with your loved ones in your elegant and personally transformed home.
We hope that our products bring you joy from the moment you say “I’m home.”
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 197301477D
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Paya Lebar 2023
- Inventory Executive position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Paya Lebar 2023