North-East Jobs It Engineer Position at EEMONT PRIVATE LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of IT Engineer in our company, EEMONT PRIVATE LIMITED. For candidates who reside in North-East and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and possess a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||EEMONT PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- First point of contact for all IT requests from end users, and provide day-to-day support to ensure smooth IT operations
- Provision, setup and recycle laptops and desktops for end users (Windows and Mac), diagnose and resolve hardware and operating systems issues, and install software applications for users
- Assist with onboarding of new staff and off-boarding of current staff, including handing over/taking over of IT equipment, and access control to systems and softwares
- Conduct Level 1 troubleshooting of office IT issues, including peripherals like printers/tablets/phones and network equipment like firewalls/routers/switches
- Provide technical support and documentation for IT tasks eg. backup scheduling, system monitoring and report generating
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors for technical assistance, repairs and replacement
- Carry out proper asset and inventory management, and ensure availability of equipment
- Observe and propose ideas and suggestions to simplify and improve end user IT experience
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Potential candidates with limited experiences are also welcome to apply
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese due to frequent interactions with English and Chinese speaking clients
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software and OS (Windows and macOS)
- Understanding of networking concepts like TCP/IP, IP addressing, routing and switching
- Professional certifications in eg. Microsoft and Cisco are a plus
- Hands-on experience in Windows and/or Linux server administration is a plus
- Knowledge of basic setup and configuration of firewalls, switches, IP phones, wireless controllers and access points are a plus
- Prior experience in a helpdesk environment is a plus
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good interpersonal and communications skills to interact effectively at all levels
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Only Singaporean and SPRs may apply.
- Open Company Culture
- Friendly Working Environment
- Good Employee Benefit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Here in Eemont, we aim to serve people, and SMEs in Southeast Asia with technology. Based in Singapore, we're aspired to provide premium managed IT services. We believe that IT shall be made simple, readily available, and easily accessible, like water and electricity.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201929589M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Tai Seng