Queenstown Jobs It Engineer / Workspace Engineer Position at Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as it engineer / workspace engineer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Queenstown and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 3.500 to a maximum of SGD 4.500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd
|It Engineer / Workspace Engineer
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Serve as the first point of contact for End User seeking IT related incidents
- Diagnose and Resolve Technical Issues in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Implementing best practices to reduce time and increase efficiency
- Deployment of user machines for new hires or for refresh
- Troubleshooting Email, Outlook, Office 365, and Antivirus Issues
- Hand-on experience in configuration, maintenance and installation of virtual server environments such as VMWare ESXi or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Maintaining, installing, optimization and troubleshooting system software, IT systems or components.
- Troubleshooting of computer network issues in Windows domain environment (TCP/IP, Active Directory, Wireless AP, Firewall, Router, Switch)
- Perform AD user and computer management and system administration on servers
- Collaborate system development tasks to include design, implementation, integration and testing
- Monitoring Virtual server infrastructure
- Provide asset inventory tagging and management of assets and asset disposals
- Work closely with Local IT / Regional IT members of the team to ensure that systems meet high levels of availability
- Incident testing and replacement of faulty equipment.
- Assist in the preparation of status reports.
- Technically inclined and hands on, keen to pick up new technology and skillsets
- Proven 3-5 years of work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, IT Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Windows environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot fundamental technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Good knowledge in Azure and Active Directory and VMware
- Understanding of network principles would be beneficial;
- Proficiency in Shell script
- MCSA/MCSE/ VCP/CCNA certification preferred
- Must be self-motivated, a team player and demonstrate effective learning skills
- Committed, pro-active, Patient and dynamic working attitude
- Hybrid Working Arrangement
- Annual Bonuses
- Professional Development and Certification
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Fujitsu, technology has the power to change the world. It has accelerated our knowledge, opened our eyes to newpossibilities and transformed everything we do. But it’s the collaboration of technology and people that can change theworld, for good. So if you want to work with teams who achieve together, and with technology that is shaping the way theworld learns, travels, buys, lives and works, come and shape your world at Fujitsu.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Registration No.: 199701545D
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Business Casual, Flexible Working Hours. Telecommuting is encouraged
- Specific Location: One-North
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Queenstown 2023
- It Engineer / Workspace Engineer position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Queenstown 2023