Orchard Jobs It Executive Position at Elush (T3) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as IT Executive. For those of you who live in Orchard and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Elush (T3) Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Elush (T3) Pte Ltd
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Develop strategic and tactical plans in the area of IT Infrastructure and support services
- Support implementation and testing of installation of Cloud Infrastructure.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Develop a data centre and cloud strategy, and manage the cloud environment for the organization and involving in the selection process of partnerships and strategies to establish the environment
- Evaluate and implement technologies to improve the performance, capacity and resilience of the system infrastructure (e.g. Compliance and Patch Management, System Monitoring, etc)
- Plan and implement corporate IT infrastructure initiatives and projects; Prepares business cases for infrastructure related projects reflecting business benefits and all related costs.
Operation & Service Management
- Manage IT infrastructure operations – systems administration, network operations, and physical infrastructure for data centres.
- Review and improve infrastructure, support services and operations through process improvements and adoption of new technologies
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and risk management program
- Develop and maintain information security framework, policies, processes/ procedures, standards and guidelines; oversee the approval, training, and dissemination of security policies and practices.
- Planning, formulating and implementing the security polices for the organisation to manage the threats.
- Implementing frameworks to ensure all the organisation data is protected and upgrading the systems from time to time.
- Establish compliance with these policies / procedures through ongoing security reviews and audits.
- Perform any IT related duties assigned by the Manager
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of IT Infrastructure relevant working experience is required. Retail industry experienced is preferred.
- Hands-on AWS/Azure experience with at least 1 implementation
- Good knowledge in networking and infrastructure
- Good technical knowledge in domain (SAP Basis, networking and infrastructure / POS / Non-SAP) area
- Strong understanding on data centre architecture and infrastructure
- Experience in project management and vendor management
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|400 Orchard Rd, #08-01 Elush Retail Group, Singapura 238875
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.