Central Jobs It Executive – Sy1 Position at MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Central and surrounding areas as it executive – sy1 with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||MCI Career Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||It Executive – Sy1|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
Company background: Singapore F&B Company
Working location: Central Singapore
Working days & hrs: 5.5 days, (Mon – Fri) 9am – 6pm,9-1pm (Saturday)
Salary Range: up to S$ 400 (dep on exp) AWS + VB
- Monitoring and troubleshooting network performance
- Responsible for the maintenance of various IT systems and networks within company premises including Outlet POS and CCTV
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Procuring network equipment and managing vendors involved with network installation
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing computer hardware and software technical support
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline
- At 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Have an analytical and systematic mindset
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Words format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by the company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Yeo Qi Hao (Shawn)
Registration Number: R23112422
EA License No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With over 100 professional employees, our dedicated consultants who are equipped with capabilities to hire both technical and functions roles across wide spectrum of industries have been managing over 2,500 monthly advertisement and successfully matched 9,00 over job placement yearly. We are here to connect, understand, source and deliver to meet your needs.We have 3 subsidiaries; our companies strive to provide support to people and organizations in realizing their true potential that would enhance businesses with the right individual. We believe that we will only provide you with the best services because we are not here just to help but also make companies interesting!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200701947W
- EA No.: 06C2859
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days