West Jobs It Helpdesk Engineer Position at Singapore Refining Company Private Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the West - Others and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Singapore Refining Company Private Limited is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as IT Helpdesk Engineer and able to work under contract working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.500 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Singapore Refining Company Private Limited|
|Position||It Helpdesk Engineer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
(Selected candidate will be engaged under a third-party agency payroll for the tenure of employment in SRC)
(A contract position till end Dec 2024, with possibility for contract renewal)
Provide 1st & 2nd level support services, such as:
- Problem resolution related to users’ workstation and peripherals, network connection, printer issues, and Microsoft Office application
- Fulfill service requests related to installation of desktop/notebook/printer, software installation & support
- Deploy equipment (desktop/notebook/printer) with standard OS image and software; Move, Add, Change (MAC), desktop backup/restore, etc
- IT Asset Tracking
- Manage and log helpdesk calls and emails
- Monitor Status of all service request and problem tickets
- Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent, with Microsoft certification in Desktop Operating System and Microsoft Application.
- At least 2 years of desktop and end-user support experience.
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Windows, Windows 7 / 10 and common applications; Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, etc.
- Experience in Active Directory Administration and Windows Server preferred
- Work Life Balance
- Family Oriented Culture
- Shuttle Bus Service
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Singapore Refining Company Private Limited is a crude oil processing refinery jointly owned by Chevron Singapore and Singapore Petroleum Company on Jurong Island.
We seek highly-motivated and achievement-oriented individuals who thrive in a team-based work environment.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: 197900084K
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: Jurong Island