Toa Payoh Jobs It Manager In Hq Position at Singapore Association for Mental Health
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of IT Manager in HQ with full time working hours for our company office, Singapore Association for Mental Health, for residents of Toa Payoh and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Singapore Association for Mental Health, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a IT Manager in HQ.
|Company||Singapore Association for Mental Health|
|Position||It Manager In Hq|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As an IT Manager, it is important to ensure that all IT systems are working at its best condition. You will need to search and implement different systems for our company to grow and make sure that we have strong governance and secure systems.
Whenever a problem arises, you are expected to troubleshoot and solve the problem quickly, working independently to support our employees in helping those in need. As SAMH is a team oriented organisation, you will need to have strong communication skills and be a proven team player. If you have the brains for IT and the heart of a giver, this job is tailored for you. The successful candidate will be pegged at the designation commensurate with the expected level of contribution and responsibility and his/her qualifications and experience.
- Evaluate, project manage, implement and support IT systems
- Work with vendors to ensure that all systems are maintained at an optimal level
- Implement, configure and support key applications such as Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Donation/Volunteer Management System, Learning Management System and website maintenance.
- Conduct user training
- Coordinate, troubleshoot and resolve IT related issues
- Review, draft and implement IT policies and plans
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience for Managerial position
- Able to work independently and self-directed
- Working knowledge of application systems and website maintenance (eg word press)
- Experience in optimisation on CRM systems and managing CRM enhancement requirements
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies, as well as commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions relating to social service agency.
- Team player
Working Location: Blk 139 Potong Pasir Avenue 3, #01-136, Singapore 350139
Interested applicants may send their resume to **@samhealth.org.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Singapore Association for Mental Health (SAMH) was established in 1968 as the first community mental health agency in Singapore with the aim of promoting mental wellness and resilience in the community as well as facilitating the rehabilitation and reintegration of persons with mental health conditions.
SAMHprovides a broad range of services across9 centres. These include counselling, creative services, outreach activities, rehabilitation, skills training and job opportunities.
SERVICES & PROGRAMMES
Creative MINDSET Hub
Community Education & Engagement
Insight Centre - Counselling Service
Mobile Support Team
MINDSET Learning Hub
Oasis Day Centre
Visit ww.samhealth.org.sg for more info.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S68SS0038A
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)