Downtown Core Jobs It Manager Position at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of IT Manager with full time working hours for our company office, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore, for residents of Downtown Core and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a IT Manager.
|Company||PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
• Responsible for the preparation of proposals for all phases of systems planning, testing, development, and implementation.
• Lead and implements the Hotel’s digitization plans and activities.
• Evaluates and plans software configurations for specific applications and needs of various departments.
• Develops, establishes, and implements operating policies, standards, and approaches for the Hotels as its IT Policies & Procedures.
• Maintains and updates procedures for system development and application /infrastructure in the department to comply with audit concerns, including regular review of relevant documentation
• Monitors and maintain IT security guidelines and procedures.
• Staff recruitment, supervision, training, mentoring, professional and capability development as well as reviewing associate’s performance.
• At least five years of related experience preferably in an international hotel.
• Knowledgeable of specification, design, and implementation of application systems and Hotel Data Processing environment
• Ability to lead a high-performance technology team
• Possess a proactive approach to solving problems
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Proven analytic skills in evaluating and implementing technology solutions to meet business requirements
• Good in-depth understanding of the hotel’s systems architecture, data flow, and business needs.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Staff Perks and Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A new energy in the heart of Marina Bay
Sitting in the heart of the Marina precinct, PARKROYALCOLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore now beats with a new rhythm of vibrancy and energy. Your gateway to world-class attractions and entertainment, major convention and exhibition centres, the hotel is your ideal base in the garden city of Singapore, whether for business or leisure.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 53405084X
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Downtown Core 2023
- It Manager position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Downtown Core 2023