Central Jobs It Operator (12-hours Shift/ Aws/ Central) Position at JOINTHIRE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as IT Operator (12-hours Shift/ AWS/ Central) in our business office, JOINTHIRE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 1.800 - SGD 2.300, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||JOINTHIRE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.|
|Position||It Operator (12-hours Shift/ Aws/ Central)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.300|
Job Title: IT Operator (12-hours Shift/ AWS/ Central)
Industry: Science & Technology
Salary: SGD 1,800 – 2,300
Our client is a Japanese IT company providing system operation consulting, information technology (IT) staff, office support/product sales, and security services. The company offers hardware and software services, including computers sales, Web/mail hosting, IT products/OA machines sales and installation, and computers/IT products troubleshooting and repair services; network services, which include LAN/network, DSL line, server equipment, user workstation, printers and scanners, and TV conferencing setting up services, as well as installation and setting up of security, such as firewall; and maintenance services, such as data backup setting and confirmation, windows update.
– Provide IT support in terms of daily system operations & monitoring
– Ensure all required systems services start up successfully
– Activate all necessary batch jobs and ensuring successful execution of these jobs
– Backup/restore data to/from offline media
– Perform ad hoc assignment instructed by client
– System monitoring and performing server health check
– Perform basic systems diagnostics, trouble-shooting and prompt escalation when required
– To work in accordance to 24/7 shift schedule provided
– Report daily work to superior truthfully
– Escalate problems to superior
– Assist in other ad hoc project as instructed by company
– At least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, A-level, or Diploma in computer science related study
– Preferable with at least 1 year of relevant working experience
– Responsible, meticulous, fast learner and able to understand the internal servers process quickly
– Self-discipline to perform on given tasks and able to follow the manual thoroughly to make sure the systems are running smooth at all times
– Able to work on day/night shift (12hours)
– AM Shift: 7:00am to 7:30pm / PM Shift: 7:00pm to 7:30am (extra 30 mins is handover time range; 2 hours break)
– Average 15 working days per month
– Transport allowance (Taxi allowance $400)
– Performance Bonus, Medical benefits, AL:14 Days
– Various staff rewards (monthly best operator, attendance)
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Ivy Chin (Registration No.: R21100604)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JointHire is a Singapore based recruitment company founded to offer innovative job placement services to employers and job seekers based on our proprietary technology.
JointHire will match candidates to the right jobs with high efficiency and speed by our clients following only a few simple steps.
Whether you are an employer who is trying to fill up a job vacancy, or a candidate looking for the right job, experience a hassle free and risk hedged service JointHire offers to our clients.
Our team will serve you with integrity, accountability and customer commitment.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201728998H
- EA No.: 17C8920
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- It Operator (12-hours Shift/ Aws/ Central) position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of 2023