Central Jobs It Planning Executive Position at OPUS IT Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central - Others and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as IT Planning Executive in our business office, OPUS IT Services Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.100, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||OPUS IT Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||It Planning Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.100|
- Provides IT Procurement and Software Asset Management support
- Provides Contract & Vendor Management data entries and support
- Provides IT recharge and cost monitoring support
- Coordinate internal customer satisfaction survey and Software compliance activity
- Provides IT training support i.e. orientation for new hire
- Provides support for Information Strategy & Planning related activities as needed
- Provide IT Vendor and Contract Management Support
- Monitor IT Procurement records and activities performed by (external) Procurement team and advise improvement as necessary.
- Participate in the software renewal activities (ad-hoc or annual) and negotiate with Vendors for the best pricing.
- Provide IT Expenses Monitoring & Recharge Support
- 2 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Strong ability to work with MS Excel and Vlookup
- Good to have IT exposure
- Experience with Asset Management, Vendor Management, Contract Management
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Opus IT Services is a leading outsourcing company providing IT services and support in Singapore. Opus has achieved its premier status by effectively and efficiently providing its customers with quality services, and by encouraging innovation and commitment amongst its staff. Opus IT Services began operations in 1997. Then, with a staff of only 100, Opus solely supported IBM in its delivery of IT services. Today, Opus has expanded to a team of 900-strong and serves a pool of clients - ranging in size from large to small and with a variety of needs. In the future, Opus aims to not only be a pre-eminent leader in the delivery of IT services in Singapore but also across the region.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Registration No.: 199002450W
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Discounts for mobile plans and quaterly-updated new company perks
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- It Planning Executive position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023